what's up, with television today...

I like to call myself a realist but people around me tend to confuse it with pessimism. That however doesn't stop me from being a harsh critic (though no one even cares and I can only wish I was paid to do it) of the things I see ,hear and taste. So what's up with television today. its become what any intelligent life-form would call bull-CRAP (or for that matter any crap, even alien crap). Even news has become this excruciatingly dull and monotonous exercise. How I am still watching these over made up douche bags ramble on about the same dumb thing 3873 times before a break so as to not become Neanderthal . I don't know-period. Can someone dump BS like Big "D head" Boss and please bring back spongebob or simpsons. Wait , lets even have a reward!. But such is the drug on us I just cant stop watching(boycott??) and switch over to saner media(not TV channels)

Is any one even listening.....I think this is all a scheme by the government to lead us into a black hole or a deep dark abyss where we are made into rubber trees.i hope i don't get myself arrested

Caution: for those of you who don't understand complex analogies. what are U even doing reading this. actually what am I doing wasting 13 minutes of my life. hahahaha

9712544_ac9dcacaf1

lost for the moment

atre

No comments:

Bookmark